Curious If The Medication You Take Is On Our List?
We Carry The Top 605 Generic Medications, Which Are 90% Of The Drugs Prescribed Everyday!
Download and Search our Entire List of over 600 Medications
We have an ever-growing list of the most used medications in the country available to you for FREE. Our Pharmacy Team has created a list of the statistically most used drugs by Amereicans each year. Our list is always growing and is reviewed each quarter for accuracy as trends evolve. Search our most up to date list today!
View Our Full Offering For Diabetic Patients
Our Comprehensive Diabetes Program
- A FREE Premium bilingual voice-response glucometer
- 1-month supply of test strips*
- Supply of lancets, lancing device, and control solution
- Auto re-fill every three months
- $0 out-of-pocket on diabetes medications (below)
- FREE shipping to your mailbox
Members with Diabetes will get a FREE meter, low cost testing strips, lancets and more.
Get A Vial of Insulin At The Lowest Price In America! Through a partnership with Walmart, members can get a vial of insulin for $19.88. Simply show your card and prescription at over 5,000 Walmart locations nationwide and pick up your vial Novalin, N, R or 70/30.
Diabetes is a very manageable disease when taking your medications and testing regularly. We have made it our mission to take cost out of the equation when it comes to not testing sugar levels. We have the lowest prices on testing strips in the country.
ACCEPTED AT 64,000 PHARMACIES NATIONWIDE INCLUDING:
Our Program Is Very Simple, For A Small Monthly Subscription of $19.95, much like joining a gym and being able to use all of the equipment, you get access to ALL or our 605 medications for FREE!
At MyFreePharmacy we have made it our mission to help the uninsured and underinsured (people who have insurance but deductibles are so high they never meet them and they are paying full price for medicine). With decades or relationships, partnerships and buying power, we have pooled our resources and are bringing you the lowest prices on medications in the country.
How To Get Your Medications
1. Sign Up For Your Monthly Membership ID Card
2. Review Our List of Free Medications To Find Yours From Over 605 Options
3. Transfer Your Prescriptions or Have Your Doctor ePrescribe To Us
4. Pick Up At Your Local Pharmacy or Have Shipped To Your Home For Free